Tungsten carbide cold rolls is the main products of Evergreen, our cold rolls is used in reinforcement wire cold rolling and forming. The material of rolls blanks we used are sintered in HIP furnace, 100% virgin material.
Tungsten carbide roll ring characteristics
1. Contains a microscopic hard spots, have a high resistance to abrasion
2. The macro-hardness is high, up to 69 ~ 81HRC or more.
3. Material hardening tendency serious.
4. Material with low thermal conductivity.
5. High intensity of the material.
6. Stable chemical properties, very high melting point.
|YG11||14.4||2600||88.5||Forming or stamping dies for metal powders and nonmetal powders.|
|YG15||14||3200||88||For fabricating drawing dies of steel tubes and rods under High
compressibility ratio; punching,stamping,forging tools under large stress.
|YG20||13.5||3200||85.5||For fabricating of stamping dies for watch parts, spring plates of musical
instruments, battery jars, small sized steel balls, screws, screw caps.
|YG16C||13.9||2900||85.5||Impact resistance forging dies.|
|G18C||13.7||3100||84.5||Impact resistance forging dies, hot-press forging dies and rollers.|
|YG20C||13.5||3300||83.5||Dies for wear resistant or impact resistant application.|
|YG22C||13.3||3500||83||Nut forming dies and high impact resistance forging dies|
|YG25C||13.1||3600||82.5||Stainless bolt header dies and rollers.|
Other Hot Sell Products