1. Brand new substitute of traditional plaster bandage/P. O. P bandage.
2. It is mainly used for the external fixation of fracture or sprain to make the bone heal in orthopedics, plastic surgery and general surgery.
3. Have been obtained the certificates of ISO9001, ISO13485, CE, and FDA
4. Be made of knitted fiberglass fabric daubed water-activated polyurethane adhesive. It has excellent hardness, can protect injured part effectively and is very easy to remove after healing
5. The fabric knitted by international advanced technology has nice plasticity and air-permeability.
6. With imported polyurethane adhesive it has moderate heat generated when it solidify, suitable stickiness and small moulding shrinkage
7. Good quality, remarkable performance and competitive price.
1. Easy operating to reduce the workload of doctors.
Our fiberglass cast is used under the room temperature. The whole operation can be completed in a short time (about 3 minutes). Doctors can make them into any shape according to their demands.
2. Moulding fast
It begins to be solidified after opening the package and being water-soaked. In 20 minutes it can bear weight. The fast molding reduces patients affliction or suffering. Though the traditional plaster bandage need more hours for the complete solidification.
3. High hardness and light weight
The fiberglass cast is 20 times hardness, only 20% weight and one-third thickness of traditional plaster bandage. Doctors can save a lot of bandage material, time and energy.
4. Excellent air permeability
The unique knitted net structure make the bandage many mini holes on the surface to keep good air ventilation and prevent the skin from getting damp, hot and pruritus. This is very important, because many patients may suffer from the skin disease and allergic reaction when they use the traditional plaster bandage.
5. Excellent X-ray radiolucency
Excellent X-ray radiolucency makes it convenient to take X-ray photos and examine the bone healing without removing the bandage. If the patients use the traditional plaster bandage, doctors need to remove it when patients need the X-ray examination, and the process of removing must cause great troubles to doctors and much suffering to patients.
6. Water resistant
The absorbed percent of moisture is 85% less than traditional plaster bandage.
Because there are many mini holes on the cast surface, the water surface tension make the water away. Even if touches the water, it still can keep bandage dry.
It has been proved that polyurethane have good biocompatibility, non-toxic and no teratogenic effect though large of animal and acute and chronic toxicity experiments
These excellent performance make our polymer bandage and splint the best necessary orthopedics, general surgery and fist aid products.