1) The metro train is a 6-car-unit consists of 2 trailer cars with drivers cab and without motor traction bogie and 4 motor cars with motor traction bogie without drivers cab.
2) Its carbody steel structure is of light weight fabricated and integrated bearing structure made of stainless steel.
3) The vehicle is power-supplied by DC 1500V overhead contact system.
4) Its AC transmission system with asynchronous traction motors is controlled by VVVF converter. The VVVF converter tank consists of converter module and chopper module, which can realize the functions of traction, regeneration braking and dynamic braking.
5) Every car is equiped with two M120-1 bogies.
6) Its air brake system adopts microprocessor controlled and digital electro-pneumatic brake system. Its bogie brake rigging adopts brake tread units. dual control air supply (can be converted to a single pipe supply if necessary) and the diameter of train pipe is 1 inch.
|Track gauge (A)||1067 mm|
|Axle load||14 t|
|Material (carbody)||Stainless steel|
|Seat||29 (Mc) / 35(T)|
|Running speed||≤80 km/h|
|Min. curve radius||80 m|
|Length between couplers (B)||19.96 m(Mc) /19.52 m(T)|
|Length over ends of carbody||19.4 m(Mc) /19 m (T)|
|Distance between pivots (C)||12.6 m|
|Width over sides of carbody (D)||2800 mm|
|Coupler height above top of rail (E)||660 mm|
|Floor height above top of rail (F)||1100 mm|
|Bogie type||Metro 120-1|
3 manufacturing process and train