Parkers FlexiCase™ seals utilize PTFE lip materials in rotary shaft applications where elastomeric lip materials fail to meet operating requirements such as temperature range, chemical resistance or friction. Materials of construction for abrasive media and misalignment capable designs (CEN CEE) include a higher lip load primary PTFE lip that seals dynamically on a shaft and a metal case OD for a static press-fit into a bore. A gasket is sandwiched between layers of sealing lips and the metal case to seal off any potential leak path.
The single, springless primary sealing lip is extended for higher lip load and enhanced fluid and gas retention, yet still produces low radial contact force for high speed capability. Designs with a secondary PTFE excluder lip (CEE) are ideal for both retaining fluid and excluding contaminants.
Performance capabilities of PTFE FlexiCase rotary shaft seals include:
• Low friction
• High surface speed
• Wide temperature range (-450F to +600F)
• Ultra broad chemical compatibility
• Dry running ability in dynamic sealing applications
• Resistance to degradation, heat aging and physical property alteration during temperature cycling
CEN: Higher lip load primary ID lip. Metal case OD.
CEE: Higher lip load primary ID lip. Secondary excluder lip. Metal case OD.
|SHAFT DIAMETER||0.250 to 6.000″ (6 to 150 mm)|
|RADIAL CROSS SECTION||Min 0.250″ (6.4 mm); Max 2.000″ (50.8 mm)|
|MAXIMUM SHAFT DYNAMIC RUNOUT (TIR)||0.010″|
|MAXIMUM (STBM) MISALIGNMENT||0.005″|
|MAXIMUM PRESSURE (PSI)||100 to 300|
|MAXIMUM SURFACE SPEED (FPM)||> 3200 (> 16.3 m/s)|
|SEAL TYPE||Metal seal casing|
|SHAFT SEAL MATERIAL||Rubber|
Our factory has been engaged in vulcanization, CNC and baking production services for nearly 20 years.
especially in the Engineering, Auto & Building construction industries application.
1. Our raw materials are imported from high-quality raw materials from well-known companies, each of which ensures an excellent basis for use.
2. Top quality custom rubber products that can completely meet your needs.
3. Fast production & in-time delivery that never delay your project and usage.
4. One-stop custom service and value-added service to save your time and cost.
5. OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard
Rubber Parts according to your PDF,3D or STEP drawing files.
6. Custom color capable.
7. 100% inspected before shipment.
8. Established a rubber performance testing laboratory to ensure the quality of the first product of each product is excellent, and then determine the production line