Name:LLW Horizontal Filtration Centrifuge Other Name:LLW centrifugeSelling Point:continuous feeding and discharging,low energy consumption, stable performance, good separating effectiveness, large capacity, good washing effort, convenient operationSimple Description:
- Automatic operation, continuous operation
- Excellent dehydrating performance
- Low power consumption, high handling capacity
- Small machine with compact design
- Stable running even when the flow changes
- Suits for various kinds of materials
Properties and uses:
- LLW Screen Filtration Centrifuge is a horizontal with the function of continuous working, continuous spiral discharging. It is mainly used for separating and dehydrating suspension with solid-phase grains ranging from 0.05 to 10mm.
- Operations such as feeding, dehydrating, washing and discharging etc, can all be processed continuous by LWL centrifuge on its full speed. Host machine starts with power on and speeds up automatically. Open the feeding valve when predertermined condition is met. Products to be separated enters into centrifuge along pipeline and is distributed onto drum all through feeding holes on the smaller end of spiral wheel. Under the effect of centrifuge force, liquid phase in suspension will be thrown out through screen and holes on drum wall and discharged from centrifuge, while solid phase remains in the screen to form a thin filter residue.
- Continuous working, spiral discharging, high capacity
- Compact structure and easy maintenance
- Wide applicability for chemical, oil, foodstuff, pharmacy industries and green industry in which solid-liquid separation is required
- Suitable for various products, capable for separating wide-ranging solid phase grains (0.005-2mm), especially when separating solid phase has different size grains.
Following allocation can be possible to meet customers demand
- Frequency conversion plus PLC controlling system
- Protection system for vibration and temperature rising
- Feeding speed control