WA18 series is MEMS technology based piezoresistive silicon sensor. It uses ceramic housing without isolation diaphram and silicon oil. WA18 is different with tranditonal diffused silicon diaphram-free sensors: pressure media touches directly with the back of pressure chip (the side without circuit), ensuring durability and long-term stability of the sensor. It is a kind of low cost and high performance OEM pressure measuring sensor designed for clear and non-corrosive gas and liquid.
Every sensor was strictly temperature compensated for both zero and span before shipment to ensure measurement accuracy in complex environment.
Features - WA18 Diffused Silicon Oilless Pressure Sensor
1. For measuring non-corrosive gas and liquid
2. Simple structure in low cost
3. Suitable for small and medium pressure (0-40Kpa2.5Mpa)
4. Compensation temperature 0-70ºC
5. Typical output: 0-100mV
6. Ventilating Gauge pressure (G)
Technical Parameters under Constant Voltage (excitation voltage 10VDC, preheat 10mins under 25ºC)
|Span Temp. error(%FS)4||-0.75||±0.5||0.75|
|Long term Stability|
|Zero (±%FS annual)||0.1|
|Span (±%FS annual)||0.1|
|Pressure Overload||2X Rated pressure or 3.5Mpa (take the smaller)|
|Pressure Breakdown||1.5X Rated pressure or 4Mpa (take the smaller)|
|Pressure Media||Clear gas and clear non-corrosive liquid compatible with ceramic, silicon, glass, Silica( measuring range smaller than1Mpa)/ epoxy resin adhesive (measuring range higher than 1Mpa)|
Dimensions - WA18 Diffused Silicon Oilless Pressure Sensor
Why choose us?
1. We are professional manufacturer with own R&D and sales team, with more than 12 years producing experience in transmitters & sensors.
2. We have strict quality control system, each set product we do temperature compensation and aging test before shipment, so the quality is guaranteed.
7~15 days after order confirmed