Application of Pusher Channel Furnace: Suitable for the mass production of LiFePO4 products and greatly improves the yield of the high loss rate once firing process.
Features of Pusher Channel Furnace: Independent chamber design, no atmosphere turbulence, full stainless steel muffle and specialized exhaust structures.
1. Temperature Range: A furnace: 400deg. C, B furnace: 800deg. C, Max Temperature: A Furnace: 450deg. C, B furnace: 900deg. C.
2. Dimension of the Furnace Entrance(from push board surface to the furnace roof): 700× 230mm.
3. Pusher: Full automatic circle line hydraulic pusher (max working pressure: 7 Mpa).
4. Circular Line: Single board full roller table structure (clock wise direction).
5. Main Pushing Speed: 400mm~1200mm/min.
6. Typical Process Period: 32min.
7. Heating Element: A furnace: Ceramic tube winded with high temp resistant heating wire, B furnace: Ceramic tube with high temperature resistant heating wire through inside.
8. Atmosphere: Nitrogen(99.999%).
9. Exhaust System: There is 3 groups of exhaust stacks on the heating up zone. (6 stacks), (please see no. 3.2 for details. ).
10. Cooling Mode: Air cooling combined with water cooling.
11. Temperature Control Stability: ± 1deg. C
12. Temperature Uniformity: ± 5 deg. C, (Flat High Temp Zone)
13. Zone Number: 20 zones
14. Temperature Control Point: 40 points
15. Alarm instructions: Over temp, thermocouple failure, over load, oil pressure, water temperature, oxygen content test and other audible and visual protection
16. Weight: About 8500Kg
17. Overall Dimension: 21750× 7550× 1920mm (L× W× H). (Exclude mounting feet, alarm lamp and control cabinet)Pusher Channel FurnacePusher Channel FurnacePusher Channel FurnacePusher Channel Furnace